Willmott's - helping you succeed
Willmott’s are the UK's largest independent stockist of uPVC roofline & cladding products. We adhere rigidly the principle of being a ‘proper’ stockist, and not as many have become, a distributor carrying minimal material!
Effective service, quality products
We work hard with our suppliers to make sure that we supply good quality products at competitive prices and it is this philosophy that has helped us achieve the enviable reputation we hold today.
By carrying substantial stocks of the entire product range; not just the popular sizes, on the shelf, we are able to make a firm commitment to our customers of speed of delivery and the order complete.
In almost all cases, delivery to Site is within 72 hours, and for many, next day!
The principle of our standards is to offer the best!
- The most detailed take-off and installation guide.
- Pre-installation site visits to ensure that the take-off is correct. A detailed explanation of the schedule and fixing is provided for the Site Manager and those carrying out the installation.
- Delivery to site when the customer wants the product, not tied to a regular delivery structure. Very often an emergency service can be provided to site within 24 hours!
- We also stock and supply many Decorative products, including Pre-finished Cornice and Dentil Blocks, as well as Finials and Gallows Brackets.
- We carry the full range of Roof Ventilation Products and Loft Access Hatches by leading Manufacturers such as Glidevale and Timloc.
If you have an enquiry or would like a quote, please complete our enquiry form or call 0118 950 8929.
Our clients say…
Find out more
As we factor our business through our Bank, we are able to set up accounts for customers very quickly, without the need for a lengthy and time-consuming Application Form. Just a copy of a Letterhead and Company Registration Number, will usually mean an account open in 24 hours!
We service a geographical area from Bristol in the West to Suffolk in the East, and from Birmingham in the North to the entire South Coast between Dover and Weymouth.