Established in 1984, Willmott’s have built up a big reputation for service and reliability.
From a small house single garage to a it’s current premises of 3,000 sq ft – Willmott’s has a proud history of hard work and commitment to it’s customers
- The company was launched in 1984 by Tony and Pauline Willmott working from the garage of their home in Tilehurst.
- Tony and Pauline rapidly built up the business in it's first year of trading and in 1985 Willmott’s moved to premises in St Georges Road, Reading.
- Within 4 years Willmott's had outgrown the premises and in 1989 Willmott’s moved to its current premises measuring 3,000 sq ft in Loverock Road, Reading.
- The firm was now made up of 15 employees including installers, surveyors and salesman with the installation business making up the majority of the turnover.
- Mid to late 90’s – major house builders started to switch from wooden to uPVC fascias & soffits. Wilmott’s were quick to adapt to this market, buying in custom delivery vehicles and increasing stock levels.
- In the millennium the decision was made to move away from the installation market and focus on supply only. Willmott's continued to respond to the enquiries for the Supply and Fit, and passed on the leads to other installers who had now become customers of Willmott's, the Stockist!
- In 2014, celebrating 30 years of trading Willmott’s continue to supply the leading National Housebuilders, adding a substantial portfolio of major, regional and local companies to our list of satisfied customers. Yet our trade counter remains open supporting the DIY market where our friendly staff will do all they can to help with any problem, be it large or small.
If you have an enquiry or would like a quote, please complete our enquiry form or call 0118 950 8929.
Our clients say…
Find out more
We’re celebrating 30 years of suppling plastic building products to the UK industry – building reputation for service and reliability.
Each new development is visited prior to delivery and during the life of the development ensuring potential problems are identified and resolved before they occur.